- 5 Year Residency with T32 Grant Availability
- 4 Residents Per Year
- Ranked #3 Residency Program on Doximity
- 6 Hospitals Covered
- 24 Resident Publications Annually
- 45 Resident Conference Presentations Annually
- 9 Dedicated Workshops Each Year Including: Difficulty Airway Management Course, Anatomy Course, Sinus Course, Temporal Bone Course, Advanced Physical Examination Course, Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course, Basic Life Support Course, Advanced Trauma Life Support Course, Laser Course
About the Residency Program
The Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery Program at the University of Pittsburgh offers an unparalleled educational experience. Learn more about the residency program.
Residents within the Otolaryngology Residency Program rotate throughout 6 hospital sites and participate in serveal courses throughout their training. Learn more about the curriculum.
Stipends & Benefits
There are several benefits and opportunities available for all residents. To learn more continue here.
How to Apply
Learn more about the residency application process.