Our goal at the Division of Speech-Language Pathology is to provide the highest quality of care for people who have speech, language, voice, and swallowing disorders.
We do this by working closely with ear, nose, and throat doctors at the UPMC Voice Center and the UPMC Swallowing Disorders Center.
Speech-Language Pathology Services
The team at UPMC's Division of Speech-Language Pathology offers:
- Inpatient and outpatient speech-language pathology care — treatments and programs for a diverse patient population at several UPMC hospitals.
- Voice rehabilitation — care and education to restore verbal communication and improve quality of life following a total laryngectomy.
- Foreign accent modification — a 13-week program for people whose foreign accents affect their communication in work and social settings.
A Team of Certified Speech-Language Experts
Our speech-language pathology experts all have:
- Master's degrees.
- Certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Licensure by the Pennsylvania State Board of Speech-Language and Hearing Examiners.
In addition, the division has an extensive training program for clinical fellows in the field of speech-language pathology.
Speech-Language Pathology Division Experts
Our certified, licensed speech-language pathology experts evaluate and treat people with speech, cognitive, language, voice, and swallowing disorders.
We work with the treatment teams at UPMC's Voice Center and the Swallowing Disorders Center to give you the most complete care for your specific condition.
Our Speech-Language Pathologists
- Keely Anthony, MA, CCC-SLP
- Brooke Baumann, MS, CCC-SLP
- Sara Bray, MA, CCC-SLP
- Stephanie Brunn, MA, CCC-SLP
- Danielle Columbe, MA, CCC-SLP
- Jessica Jordan, MA CCC-SLP
- Christina Kelly, MA, CCC-SLP
- Kathryn Krobot, MA CCC-SLP
- Brian R. Leonard, MS, CCC-SLP
- Allison Martin, MS, CCC-SLP
- Lindsay Savinda, MS, CCC-SLP
- Kristen Stablein, MS, CCC-SLP
- Nicole Veydt, MA, CCC-SLP
- Tamara Wasserman-Wincko, MS,CCC-SLP